T.V. shows I love to watch:
Joyce Meyer
Little House on the Prairie
Super bowl, when its a team my kids like, GO Steelers!!!
I told Tommy, I learned football terms from watching him play as a child, and me being the team mom. He said, yeah, you had to learn it! His team was called the Saints, same colors as the New Orleans Saints. I won't say that was the "good ole days", because that was a lot of sacrifice on my part, being team mom, getting Tommy to practice every day. Then dealing later with his bad attitude. I thought I was doing the right thing for my kid.
Then I find out that Bryan said we did not let him go to little league, and he resented that. I'm sorry Bryan, we kept hearing all the bad things that happen to children on those organized sports. You did play football in high school, and I watched your games. Then you broke your leg. And you could not play, but you went to practices anyway. I think you are a very committed and loyal young man. Remember at that time, we were involved in the movie extras biz, and you could have been on the Apollo 13 movie? But you chose to stay in high school football. You have chosen well my son!
Philip wanted to be in sports, and we tried to let him, but his heart could not take the over exertion. I still am concerned about his heart. You know when a baby has open-heart surgery at 3 weeks old, a mom is always concerned, because that child will always be a heart patient. Then he gets married, has his own insurance and who knows if he gets the heart check-ups like he's supposed to.
All these memories are the ones I want to put into Creative Memories albums, the thoughts of a mother about her children. We don't have to have photos to put memories in albums. So that's one of my goals this year is to catch up on those albums and quilts. The perfectionist in me wants to do things "perfect", the "normal" I'm learning is to JUST DO IT! Quit making excuses! I wish one of you would ask how I'm doing with my goals, or projects.
What are your goals? How's the job going? How's married life? How's parenthood? How's your hobbies, do you have time for fun?
Thanks, I love you !!!

4 Comments:
What are your goals? How's the job going? How's married life? How's parenthood? How's your hobbies, do you have time for fun?
Hi, mom. What are your goals? How's the job going? How's married life? How's parenthood? How's your hobbies, do you have time for fun?
I love you.
Ok, I'll ask you one more time. What are your goals? How's the job going? How's married life? How's parenthood? How's your hobbies, do you have time for fun? I'm just messin' with you. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
I asked you to answer the questions youself.
My goals are to build Creative Memories into a JOB, that makes me money. To get my degree in Interior Design, that leads to a fun job.
Hobbies are to finish the quilts I promissed, and keep making more. Also, I'd love to start painting again, as in artistic painting.
Post a Comment
<< Home