Well, I am still tired 2 days after the slumber party, and yes I did stay all nite. We had 18 girls in 3 adjoining rooms, but only 5 stayed all nite. There was room for 12 to sleep comfortably. Hey I think I'd like to plan an all niter for CM, except for it is very tiring to pull an all niter. We are having fun at my house, now with open kitchen/ dining room, with lots of lights! Once a month to keep my name out there, as per Bryan!
Bryan gave me some good ideas about using my laptop to put addresses on Excell, so I'll have to try that. Debbie, (Dave's) is real good with computer help over the phone. My new CAD class will be interesting, since I get to design a 3 bedroom/ 2 bath house. But we can choose a plan that we have already done. Hit the EASY button!
Watching grandsons, they want dinner, gotta go!

1 Comments:
DO, or do not, there is no try... (YODA)
Post a Comment
<< Home