What to do with all this time on my hands, hmmm? Just wondering.
It feels weird to have free time, when I'm so used to rushing to get homework done, blah blah blah. Now I can get to those quilts I've been promissing family members; I can get more organized and de-cluttered; I can sort those photos and put them into Creative Memories albums. Um why is it, that when I have free time, I think I can just sit and watch t.v.? Is that really free time, or wasting it? It's not wasting if I have something to do with while watching t.v., like maybe those photos. Or turning t.v. on in my craft room while organizing, and sewing.
Kandy has a sign (if still has it) that says "kwiturbellyachin", that's the habit that needs to be broken in me. Praise God, thank HIM always. We have a great family, look at us Here, on Kandy's blog. She tried to help me put pix on my blog, but unless I'm talked thru the process, blah, blah blah. That blah blah sound is the adult voices on Charley Brown cartoons. "Wa wuh wa wuh wa."

2 Comments:
Sounding a bit like Aunt Susie's ramblings...have you had G.R. over recently to make a delivery?
I guess you have to be a woman my age, to understand my ramblings! Or someone who cares enough to ask me what I mean!!!
Thanks for commenting anyways.
Post a Comment
<< Home