Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"Old me: Why do I have to do it all? (housework)New me: I do what I can, when I can. Everything I do in the house blesses my family. " Quote from a Flylady member about "NO WHINING"

Ok, I'll do a 5 minute rescue before bed. Even this blog takes alot of time.

My house is looking good. It will be such fun to have Karlene's birthday party here! And other girlie parties like my Creative Memories, Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef, Southern Living at Home, Home Interiors. Family gatherings like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, various birthday parties.

Still in college, so have to keep priorities about homework vs fun work (parties).

"I lift my eyes up to the mountain, where does my help come from? My help comes from you, maker of Heaven, creator of the earth." Mount San Jacinto, Mount Baldy, Mount Zion is where my help comes from. Where is your favorite mountain memory? Yosemite half dome is awesome to recall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home