Yeah, my family does read my blog, thanks guys!!
It's almost Father's day, what shall we get for your Dad? Please NO Harbor Freight! I'm so tired of him buying useless tools that he just keeps in bags. I'm really trying to keep the house clean.
Ginger (my house cleaning guru) and I are going to trudge out to the garage and attempt some semblence of order. "Give away, throw away, and put away" is a quote I learned long ago, but haven't always followed. Ok, here's why I don't like housework... I would rather do something creative that lasts instead of stupid dishes that keep appearing everyday. Wait, Grandma has been helping with the dishes lately, Praise God!
Oh no, no more excuses! I'm on anti-depressants, Grandma helps me, Hubby seems funny (I can tolerate his sarcasim better), I have a job, my kids love me, I have 2 best friends, I had a great visit with my oldest DD, I get to see my grandkids whenever I want!!!! Ok, I am very grateful, thank you Lord for all my blessings! Bless people I meet, help me be a Blessing, Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home