Just read my 2 girls' blogs; Ah you make me laugh and smile.
Karlene, I'll answer your question as to how to keep 5 rugrats quiet, well you answered by saying you got YOUR OWN cereal. Can Josh help get his own and his brother's cereal? With a little training he could. I've seen him get chips whenever he wants. So put things out that are good for him to eat. OOps sorry, you don't like me giving advice. Oh well, you asked for suggestions.
Back to my life. I have a job interview tomorrow, Monday with a furniture store. It's called Norwalk Furniture (from Ohio). I hope I get this job, cuz I'm from Ohio, and live in Norwalk (CA). I also put in a resume and application at Ethan Allen furniture. So we'll see which one if any I prefer.
Things are looking hopeful for money to remodel. Karlene does not want to hear about, just to get the bathroom done! I agree!! I am planning a big deal Open house for my Creative Memories, May 22, 2004, you are all invited. Let you know how everything goes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home