A few thoughts about me going to college.
I am having a fun time turning in projects on the deadlines. I remember helping my kids with their school projects, even helping draw pictures for the research pages. I drew a picture of a whale for Kandy. I have drawn maps for the other kids. Now I am doing my own projects and I like it!!!
Yeah, it is hard work, and I get cricks in my neck, and I stress out the 2 family members (that just run and hde), but it is fun! My adult kids are probably thinking as I am "Why didn't Mom find this college stuff when we were teenagers? She would have gotten out of our business." Well the answer to that querry is, I did go to college in 1978, the rest of the years in between 1969-72, 1978, and 2003 (years of college attendance) I was in the child raising business. I take that role seriously as the most important job I did in my life was to be a good mother.
Now I see the fruits of my labor... Grown children who are making a wonderful impact on this world. Adults whom I am very proud of the way all five have turned out. I feel that I have done a job well done. I hope God will say, "Well done good and faithful servant." Did He say servant? Hey I'm still struggling with that word. I still want my children and grandchildren around me. I want the spouses to want to feel welcome, not be afraid I'm gonna freak out. It's just a little stressful having people over, but I still want them to come over.
Somebody is already planning Thanksgiving, I have been told that I stress out too much. Christmas is at Dianna's which we all love. I want the family and grandkids here for part of Christmas Day. What to eat will be planned and prepared.
Hey, next summer is being planned. Weddings are planned in Jan and March. So my life goes on with plans, deadlines and this blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home