Thursday, June 26, 2003

Well, the prayers for my Creative Memories business are working. Sunday, was another home-show at a different person's house. That show was over $800.00 in sales, one girl bought $700. Thank you Lord Jesus. Now I have placed my order to CM, a nice month for my first week out of the summer.

Ok, now I need continued prayer for a successful and profitable summer. The prayers are for a very good, and fun Wedding of child # 4, very little stress, and everything to go smoothly. God is in control, I am not. I will control what I say, I will control what I do , I will... I think I can ... I think I can ... I think I can. You guys are witnesses. I am sure the other family member bloggers will repeat everything that happens.

I will write soon. Who has joined Weight Watchers? Shout out.

Rae of sunshine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home