Wednesday, June 11, 2003

It is almost Father's Day and it brings all sorts of memories. My own father was very kind and compassionate, giving and loving. The best thing about my Dad was if I was crying, usually becuz someone made fun of me and hurt my feelings, he would bring me a tissue and a drink of water. I had to teach my husband how to bring the water and tissue. I think he did that for our daughters.

My husband is a very good provider, and good Dad, I love him sooo much. We have been married over 32 yrs. Many times it has been rocky, and I am very glad that GOD kept us together. Bruce has a wonderful sense of humor, and he ties to make me laugh even if I don't want to laugh. We pray and go to church, we have raised 5 wonderful, beautiful children. We are being blessed with grandchildren. The empty nest is filled with grandchildren.

My goal at 18 yrs old... get married have more than 2 kids... become an Interior Designer. My goal now... stay married to my first husband, have lots of grandchildren... become an Interior Designer. It is working Thank GOD, and thank my Dear Husband (DH) for having a job that enabled me to stay home to raise the kids. And thank DH for retiring from the same job with a good pension so I only need to work part time. Thank GOD that our children turned out soo goood. I am very proud of all of you!!!!!

I love each of you and your spouse!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home