What's new?
Reading my families blogs and laughing, crying, and feeling blessed!
Ok, now that it is summer, my Creative Memories job takes over from the high school job. Last Friday evening I had a Creative Memories demo show for a teacher where we work (I am a paraeducator, fancy word for aide), and two other teachers come to the show. WOW, did you know that teachers can have fun when they are not around their students? We had a good time in a pretty condo, with lots of new people I met, that bought enough CM products to get started.
Now, I am gonna tattle on what some past teachers have done on a convention I was privy to go to as a PTA president, back in 1993. Now you must understand that I am so naive, that I thought The teachers that were teaching my kids were perfect human beings outside the classroom. WRONG only in front of the students are they perfect. Well at this convention up in San Francisco, there was a dinner party and much booze was being drunk and one person, actually got up on a table to dance! Where is the lampshade? Oh well now that I work right alongside teachers, I respect them soo much! I mean it, even in high school they are glorified babysitters.
Um Bob, you are right in sending your kids to private school, I really wish we would have sent my youngest there, but I still think that parental involvement is what gets the children to the goals that you set as parents. He is turning out mighty fine, thank the LORD GOD, and his mother working at the same school and knowing security guards, cops, his teachers. He graduated, did a very difficult senior research paper, has learned wisdom from his older siblings -- yes he listens to what you guys tell him, thanks Kip & Bob too. I'll let him know he had 14 shout outs on his blog Episode 1.
Well that's it for now. We are all fine here. I am on the ball with a place for rehearsal dinner See you then!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home