Sunday, June 13, 2004

I want to let you know that the Air Force base I just mentioned on June 10, 2004, is the same place that the funeral procession on Las Posas Road that President Ronald Reagan went by on June 11, 2004. I wanted to go in person and wave a flag, and be a part of history. Oh well, it was enough to see history being made on t.v. It reminds me of seeing President John F. Kennedy's funeral, and John Boy's little salute to his dad. This funeral was just as memorable. The setting sun in Simi Valley Reagan Library was awesome!! What also blessed me about this funeral, was how many well wishers turned out in person. I think it blessed Nancy Reagan also, she looked so rested after her plane ride to this coast. Michael and Ron Reagan gave wonderful speeches about their Dad. We need to pray for Patti Davis.

I love you. You are a child of GOD, the one GOD Almighty, through His son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, if you believe this, you are a child of GOD. If you believe that Jesus is the only son of GOD, born of a virgin, died on the cross, rose again, and is coming again; where every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, you will go to Heaven. If you don't believe this, you will NOT go to Heaven, it is that simple. GOD would not want anyone to perish, that's why He sent his son, to save the world from their sins. I am a believer in Jesus Christ, are you? Think about your own heart beliefs, our own choices. We must choose on earth, not on our deathbed, what our belief is. I believe Ronald Reagen is in Heaven, as I beieve that my dad, brother are in Heaven. I have prayed and tried to raise my children in the nurture and admonition of the LORD, it is up to them to choose their own beliefs. I cannot push my beliefs on my family or you, I can only offer the truth. And in love, do I offer Jesus to you. The truth will set you free.

For more information, go to your local Bible, especially the book of John in the gospels. Enough preaching on this Sunday, the day of our LORD.

LOVE, Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home