Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I had such a great day!!
I met Ginger at the appliance place where her BF works. I was able to pick out AND BUY the appliances for my new kitchen, yeah! I bought a side-by-side Whirlpool refrigerator, with ice & Pur water in door; a gas cooktop, 4 burners; a 30" built-in single convection oven; a microwave that will be on top of the oven (same cabinet); and a dishwasher. They are not all the same brands, but I sure got a great deal, and they are all white like I want.

The other great thing is after her and I half cleaned the garage, hubby ordered the new garage door to be installed next Wed. The appliances will get delivered sometime soon, and will have a clean location. Ginger's coming back to help clean more of the garage, so the appliances have a home while waiting for the cabinets, and the contractor's work. I designed my own kitchen with my new software, so now that I ordered appliances, I have real dimensions to design the real cabinets, yeah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is awesome, Mom. I can't wait to see your new digs. It is going to seem almost like a real house.

6/23/2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Oh Bryan, soo funny!
Kandy, if I scan the layout & 3D drawing, you'll see it.

6/23/2005 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home