Well I'm over the bad feelings, now I'm trying to figure what is the next door I walk thru. I guess the point is to keep moving, I feel like I'm on the "Haunted Mansion" ride at Disneyland. You see this long hallway of doors, some are rattling, some open, and you see scary monsters, or some ... Anyway the unknown is like that. Has anyone in blogland went to ? Guru.com has job postings and I've tried to get jobs and nothing yet. Song, "You ain't seen nothin yet, bbbaby you ain't seen nothin yet." Who sings that?
Rae-of-Sunshine
Bringing a little sunshine into our life through GOD's eyes. Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice! When you see sun rays coming through the clouds, it is GOD saying hello to me. It reminds me that Jesus will return on the clouds, and every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

1 Comments:
thanks. Hey Bachman sang with someone else at LIVE 8, did you see it online? He was in Toronto.
Post a Comment
<< Home